Galvanized Power Angle Tower Tube Tower
Hot-dip galvanized angle process: Angle pickling → washing → dipping auxiliary plating solvent → drying preheating → hanging plating → cooling → passivation → cleaning → grinding → hot dip galvanizing completed. The galvanized layer of hot-dip galvanized angle is of uniform thickness, up to 30-50um, with good reliability. The galvanized layer is metallurgically bonded with the steel and becomes part of the steel surface, so the durability of the galvanized layer of hot-dip galvanized angle is more reliable.
1. Low processing cost: the cost of hot-dip galvanizing for rust prevention is lower than that of other paint coatings.
2. Durable: Hot-dip galvanized angles have a glossy surface, uniform zinc coating, no leakage, no dripping, strong adhesion and high corrosion resistance. In suburban environments, the standard hot-dip galvanized rust protection thickness can be maintained for more than 50 years without repair; in urban or offshore areas, the standard hot-dip galvanized rust protection layer can be maintained for 20 years without repair.
3. Good reliability: the galvanized layer is metallurgically bonded to the steel and becomes part of the steel surface, so the durability of the coating is more reliable.
4, the toughness of the coating: the galvanized layer forms a special metallurgical structure that can withstand mechanical damage during transportation and use.
5. Comprehensive protection: every part of the plated part can be coated with zinc, even in depressions, sharp corners and hidden places.
6. Time and labor saving: the galvanizing process is faster than other coating construction methods and avoids the time required to paint on the site after installation.